The terms "you" and "User" refer to anyone who accesses the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Web Site.
2. REGISTRATION As part of the registration process, you must select a member name and password and provide Kallman Worldwide, Inc. with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to web sites operated by persons other than Kallman. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such web sites' owners. You agree that Kallman Worldwide, Inc. is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites, and that Kallman Worldwide, Inc. shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party web sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from this Web Site to another web site does not imply or mean that Kallman Worldwide, Inc. endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Web Site. Kallman Worldwide, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. site and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
5. TIMELINESS OF CONTENT The Content displayed on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, reports and other opinions, are current as of the date appearing on the report and are subject to change without notice. Unless indicated otherwise, ratings are updated periodically by Kallman Worldwide, Inc. to reflect changes in the market and other criteria. Kallman Worldwide, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any ratings you receive using the Web Site.
6. THE USER'S CONTENT The User grants to The McGraw-Hill Companies the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Website by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of The McGraw-Hill Companies' print or electronic publications. Users entering material into the Kallman Website are responsible for the content of that material. Kallman Worldwide, Inc. has NO responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Website. However, Kallman retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete other Content that Kallman Worldwide, Inc. deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. You may not input or distribute any material through the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Website that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Kallman Worldwide, Inc.. The User agrees to indemnify Kallman Worldwide, Inc. from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that Kallman Worldwide, Inc., their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Website with the use of the User's screen name or password.
7. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS This Agreement will continue until terminated by either Kallman Worldwide, Inc. or you. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate. Kallman Worldwide, Inc. may discontinue or change the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Website, or its availability to you, at any time. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Kallman Worldwide, Inc. Website and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Website. The failure of Kallman Worldwide, Inc. to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and New Jersey State, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within New Jersey State. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
8. ANTI-HACKING PROVISION You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly, attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Web Site or any Content. You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly, or indirectly, collect or attempt to collect any information about others, including passwords, account or other information.