Sept. 11 - 16, 2012
Alternative Aviation Fuels Pavilion at the Berlin Airshow 2012
Three days of professional trade-only visitors, plus three additional days of trade and public visitors.
Over 20 hours of live presentations by more than two dozen alternative aviation fuels industry leaders.
Product displays by major alternative aviation fuels manufacturers and service providers, including:
- Airlines for America (A4A)
- Algae.Tec Limited
- Amyris, Inc.
- Applied Research Associates (ARA)
- Beihang University
- Chevron Lummus Global
- Gevo, Inc.
- Primus Green Energy
- Solena Fuels
Sponsored by: Carbon War Room, Elsevier, Westar Trade Resources, Pond & Company
VIP Visitors Included:
- Philip D. Murphy, U.S. Ambassador to Germany
- Dr. Peter Ramsauer, Federal Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Development
- Ilse Aigner, Federal Minister for Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
- Peter Altmaier, Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
- Katherina Reiche, Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
- Representatives of the European Commission, the German Parliament, and numerous government agencies.
Alternative Aviation Fuels Showcase Exhibitor Guide -PAS
CAAFI General Meeting and Expo -
Washington, DC 2011