Representing World-Class Trade Shows
Since 1963, the world’s finest trade shows have relied on Kallman Worldwide, Inc. to promote, market and sell exhibit space and services in our designated territory(s).
With 50 years of experience, no one comes close to our breadth and depth of industry savvy, international trade knowledge and relationships, and promotional skills.
We match quality companies with trade events designed to provide visitors and exhibitors with the best opportunities. The result? Shows busy with desirable traffic, positive buzz, success—and repeat business.
From first-time events in Libya to long-established “mega-shows” in Germany or Singapore, Kallman Worldwide handles every show with world-class attention, expertise and integrity.
We are always looking for new opportunities to support our clients. Contact us today to see how we can drive sales of desirable exhibitors as the extension of your sales force in North or South America.
Let Kallman Worldwide, Inc. handle all of your trade show needs. Our services include the following:
- Organization and Management of Shared Chalets
- National Pavilions
- Visitor Promotion
- Trade Fair Analysis, Evaluation, and Troubleshooting
- Exhibition Publicity and Public Relations
- Special Events Planning
- Travel and Logistics
- Government Liaison
- Strategic and Long Range Planning
Organizing Award-winning National Pavilions
OFFICIAL U.S. PAVILION
Begin More Business when you exhibit in the exclusive U.S. Pavilion
- When you are in the “destination location” at the show
- When you are promoted as part of the official U.S. Pavilion
- When high-level visitors are personally directed to you
- Kallman’s 50 years of experience helping companies exhibit around the world
- Carefully selected, top-quality shows
- Market insight and resources
- Expert advice from start to finish
- Step-by-step assistance with all logistical arrangements; on-site Kallman Worldwide staff
- Easy access to government and trade exporting resources
- Exposure to high-ranking delegations and VIPs
- Visitors seeking U.S. partners
- Structured networking events
- Expert PR advice and assistance
- Be seen in print and online
- Boost your presence with sponsorship or advertising options
- Proven, high-impact turnkey stand design
- Add-on options to suit your individual show goals
- Top custom-display resources
- Fully-staffed exhibitors’ lounge
- Business services including complimentary email station and printer
- Light refreshments provided all day
Whether this is your first show or your 100th, let us help you position yourself for success at one of our leading international trade shows in your national pavilion.
Contact one of our knowledgeable tradeshow specialists today.
Designing and Construction of Top-Notch Displays
Your tradeshow stand is the first—and the lasting—impression you make with your most important customers.
To get the best sales leads, your booth must speak the message and quality of your brand.
What if you found an international stand builder who could deliver that impactful display—plus give you total confidence in the project and save you time and energy?
Organizations have relied on Kallman Creative Services to help them Exhibit with Confidence™ at trade shows in Europe, Asia, South America, North America and Australia, from the smallest single-counter displays to multi-level, stand-alone chalets.
Kallman international experts free up your staff by managing the tradeshow display process from start to finish: research, design, build, printing, shipping, set-up, maintenance, tear-down and storage - or any individual steps of the project.
With years of experience, Kallman professionals navigate the little details with ease: translation and interpretation, international payments, customs, VAT and cultural, power, measurement, calendar, time, and weather differences. Find out how by contacting us.
Organizing Executive Trade Missions
Kallman-arranged trade missions uncover solutions and opportunities, typically by business vertical or geographic sector (e.g., a mission may be focused on general business opportunities in Libya, or the aerospace industry in Latin America). Companies learn first-hand about possibilities in international markets through a variety of venues including market briefings and face-to-face meetings with qualified potential decision-makers, influencers and buyers.
Missions may be business-to-business, business-to-government, or a combination.
Government and trade support is available in some cases for companies participating in international trade missions with the goal to export our wholesale oakley sunglasses.
Creating Meaningful Networking Opportunities
Kallman Worldwide connects businesses with face-to-face opportunities that create relationships, build knowledge and grow business.
Nothing compares with a first handshake, a live brainstorm of critical stakeholders, an “elevator pitch” to an influential official or an impromptu conversation over a drink. Kallman events provide the kind of opportunities that can literally change the course of business.
One way Kallman purposefully assists companies to maximize their return on investment is by extending its strong industry and government relationships. Clients benefit from increased market awareness and exposure to key buyers, specifiers, VIPs and the media.
The Kallman Worldwide Programs Department’s efforts add significant content to the overall U.S. program at its shows, not only impacting the bottom line of our exhibiting companies, but contributing to the success of U.S. exports in general.
Networking opportunities are both formal and informal and can include:
- VIP Ribbon-cutting ceremonies
- VIP Welcome Reception
- VIP tours
- Industry Receptions
- Government Receptions
- Exhibitor Receptions
- Media Receptions