Employment at Kallman
Kallman Worldwide, Inc. is headquartered in Northern NJ. We are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who work effectively with others and have a strong interest in international tradeshows. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits program and a high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment.
Even when we may not have a current job opening, we would like to hear from experienced professionals or those with a passion for our industry, as positions may become available at any time. Our professional roles include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Show Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Visitor Relations
- Exhibition Coordination
Account Representative/Sales Associate – Creative Services
Person will be responsible for the entire sales process, from initial contact to coordinating design process with vendors to (where applicable) onsite fulfillment. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in international business and occasional international travel within a small but dynamic organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Gather leads and find new business through in-house sales leads, trade show attendance, internet and telephone.
- Analyze client requirements (including understanding what the client does) in order to present comprehensive designs/proposals that meet clients marketing objectives.
- Liaise with designer and/or contractor to convert client needs into comprehensive proposal and follow-through until show-time
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Work within client budget while providing maximum return
- Pricing and negotiating, both with client and with vendors
- Categorizing of expense and revenue
- Create marketing materials, including portfolios, brochures, emails to promote Creative Services
- Travel and attend shows, conferences, and other selling and networking opportunities.
- Determine reasons for loss of bids to competitors and which competitors were awarded the contracts to aid in decision making and strategy going forward.
- Plan trade show attendance in advance by pre-setting appointments , targets and goals.
- Responsible for knowledge and fulfillment of operational aspects for each client including deadlines, rules and regulations of show, fees, registrations, etc.
- Meet or exceed targets set for percentage of repeat business.
- Some tradeshow experience preferred
- Strong negotiating ability
- Forward thinker, idea driven
- Strong communicator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint & Excel), VISIO, CRM
- Ability to travel both internationally and locally is required
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred.
Minimum of two years related experience.
This is a salaried position with bonus potential. If interested, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates must include their salary requirements to be considered.