Employment at kallman
Kallman Worldwide, Inc. is headquartered in Northern NJ. We are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who work effectively with others and have a strong interest in international tradeshows. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits program and a high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment.
Even when we may not have a current job opening, we would like to hear from experienced professionals or those with a passion for our industry, as positions may become available at any time.
Our professional roles include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Show Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Visitor Relations
- Exhibition Coordination
- Exhibitor Receptions
- Media Receptions
If interested, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPENING: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are presently seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Waldwick, NJ office to provide support to our operations department in its execution of exceptional customer service related to all pre-event, event, and post-event logistics for exhibitors and sponsors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Operations Show Deadline Schedule – Responsible for maintaining and updating all information contained in spreadsheet including freight ship dates.
- Serve as Liaison with cell-phone supplier (Cellhire) and Mifi (Xcomm) and KW employees
- Send information and track exhibitor guide entries for each show
- Maintain World Phones and Laptops for KW Staff – for in-house and travel use
- Assist in travel booking: , airfare as needed, car arrangements, routine cell phone ordering.
- Prepare and pack supplies for trade show operations for upcoming events in conjunction with Ops Assistant; familiar with shipping documents and commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Serve as a database power user for department: enter business cards for Ops team, pull sales reports, pull detailed reports
- Create department Weekly Event Report
- Schedule and arrange vendor and internal department meetings, coordinate all logistics for same, including agenda preparation and food/beverage purchases.
- Post all show specific marketing/price lists from partner vendors on website
- Assist team with email communication: Registration lists, Username and password entries
- Process expense reports, Track operations team attendance, maintain dept. travel schedule
- Create, produce and distribute vendor reports to all partner vendors
- Apply for department visa/necessary travel documents
- Assist with general office tasks when needed
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Able to pull information from CRM via data queries, quick finds and reports
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Some international travel may be required in the future
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE 3 years office experience required. College degree preferred but not required
OPENING: Project Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the programmatic and operational aspects of shows:
Collect & consolidate exhibitor orders and requests for invitations, catalog entries, product listings, program participation, advertisements & logos
• Coordinate sales material for distribution (print, web, mailings, trade shows)
• Coordinate broadcast mailings and e-mail blasts for marketing and sales campaigns
• Use Constant Contact to monitor activity and prepare informational reports for Sales
• Prepare exhibitors lists for sales team attending a show (both “walking” or exhibiting)
• Update Sales Contracts for each Show: Sponsorship, Space Only, Special Contracts, etc
• Coordinate various marketing projects/events; monitoring timelines, ensuring all materials are created, ordered, etc. for various events
• Assist in event coordination for tradeshows, international contests, and meetings including creating graphics, invites and schedule of events
• Maintain Business to Business database by inputting customer profile and updates gathered from business cards
• Strong attention to detail, while able to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• High energy
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and InDesign very helpful
• Some database knowledge helpful (CRM, Sales Force, etc.)
• Prior experience with Constant Contact or similar
• Microsoft Visio experience helpful
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred. One to three years’ office experience preferred, ideally in a marketing or sales support environment. Some international travel may be involved so candidate must be able to travel internationally.