HELPING BUSINESS CONNECT THROUGH TRADE SHOWS • TRADE MISSIONS • SPECIAL EVENTS • CUSTOM DISPLAYS
Employment at Kallman
Kallman Worldwide, Inc. is headquartered in Northern NJ. We are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who work effectively with others and have a strong interest in international tradeshows. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits program and a high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment.
We are presently seeking an assertive, highly energetic individual to sell exhibit space and related products and services within the maritime industries. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong interest in sales and international business. Knowledge of or interest in, aerospace or defense is a plus.
- Achieve pre-assigned sales goals by:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Maximizing sales revenues through proactive measures to attract new customers and sell value-added services to existing customers, i.e. sponsorships
- Finding new business & gathering leads through trade shows, directories, magazine ads, trade publications, the internet and other appropriate avenues
- Travel and attend both international and domestic trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and other selling and network-building opportunities.
- Develop and maintain awareness of industry and market trends/activities that support sales.
- Make outbound B2B cold calls to sell products and services to new customers; call existing customers for upcoming show participation; handle inbound sales calls to convert calls into sales.
- Maintain consistent contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction, through phone calls, emails and meetings at various events.
- Maintain responsibility for content of sales collateral, working with department coordinators and project managers to deliver relevant material.
- Sell Custom Builds, Sponsorships & Advertising and pass on to other departments accordingly.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Two years of related experience preferred; willing to train a motivated individual
- Ability to deliver budgeted revenue and to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Works collaboratively within team setting
- Can demonstrate the effective use of sales tools, approaches and standards
- Contact Management Software experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, international studies, history or marketing majors preferred)
- International travel is required
This is a salaried position with bonus potential. We offer medical benefits, 401(k) with generous company match and paid time off . This is a great opportunity to work in a hard-working but congenial atmosphere. Please send resumes with a brief cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kallman Worldwide, a leader in the international trade show industry, is seeking an energetic and organized team player to assist the Operations Department in its execution of exceptional customer service related to all pre-event, event, and post-event logistics for exhibitors and sponsors. This is an entry level position, ideal for someone with an interest in international business and at least one year’s office or related experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for printing of all graphics; maintain the graphic printer including supplies and working with suppliers. Size, cut, roll, wrap and strap prints as required.
- Pack all shipments prior to show, including analyzing the commercial invoice from the previous show, using an Ops Team checklist. Ensure applicable appliances are clean and in working order.
- Maintain adequate supply of shipping materials (i.e. boxes, tapes, routers, etc.) at all times. Seek out and secure good sources of suppliers (price and quality).
- Unpack and re-store all returned shipments. Check for damages and follow up accordingly if needed.
- Maintain Ops inventory and ensure that all items in a packing list are available. Prepare commercial invoice (CI) for shows and submit to shipping vendor.
- Prepare template of KWI customer order forms in Word and Adobe Acrobat for each show.
- Set up the show checklist upon being notified of a show and coordinate with Ops team. Review checklist repeatedly to ensure deadlines under own purview are met.
- Assist Operations Specialists as needed and with the following: Processing staff or exhibitor badges, ordering builder and vendor passes and pavilion cleaning, ordering food for lounge, etc.
- Assist Operations Department with any other project work.
- Help Company personnel with general office work and office upkeep as time allows.
Strong follow-up skills and ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Adobe. Knowledge of Visio helpful.
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of one year’s office experience or equivalent years of experience required.
This is a salaried position. We offer medical benefits, 401(k) with company match and paid time off. This is a great opportunity to work in a hard-working but congenial atmosphere and learn about the exhibition industry. Please send resumes with a brief cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
Even when we may not have a current job opening, we would like to hear from experienced professionals or those with a passion for our industry, as positions may become available at any time. Our professional roles include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Show Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Visitor Relations
- Exhibition Coordination
If interested, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org