HELPING BUSINESS CONNECT THROUGH TRADE SHOWS • TRADE MISSIONS • SPECIAL EVENTS • CUSTOM DISPLAYS
Employment at Kallman
Kallman Worldwide, Inc. is headquartered in Northern NJ. We are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who work effectively with others and have a strong interest in international tradeshows. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits program and a high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment.
We are presently seeking an assertive, highly energetic individual to sell exhibit space and related products and services, mainly within the mining industry. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong interest in sales and international business. Frequent travel to South America is anticipated.
- Achieve pre-assigned sales goals by:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Maximizing sales revenues through proactive measures to attract new customers and sell value-added services to existing customers, i.e. sponsorships
- Finding new business & gathering leads through trade shows, directories, magazine ads, trade publications, the internet and other appropriate avenues
- Travel and attend both international and domestic trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and other selling and network-building opportunities.
- Develop and maintain awareness of industry and market trends/activities that support sales.
- Make outbound B2B cold calls to sell products and services to new customers; call existing customers for upcoming show participation; handle inbound sales calls to convert calls into sales.
- Maintain consistent contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction, through phone calls, emails and meetings at various events.
- Maintain responsibility for content of sales collateral, working with department coordinators and project managers to deliver relevant material.
- Sell Custom Builds, Sponsorships & Advertising and pass on to other departments accordingly.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Two years of related experience is preferred; willing to train a motivated individual.
- Ability to deliver budgeted revenue and to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Works collaboratively within team setting
- Can demonstrate the effective use of sales tools, approaches and standards
- Contact Management Software experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, international studies, history or marketing majors preferred)
- International travel is required
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
This is a salaried position with bonus potential. We offer medical benefits, 401(k) with generous company match and paid time off . This is a great opportunity to work in a hard-working but congenial atmosphere. Please send resumes with a brief cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even when we may not have a current job opening, we would like to hear from experienced professionals or those with a passion for our industry, as positions may become available at any time. Our professional roles include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Show Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Visitor Relations
- Exhibition Coordination
If interested, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com