Employment at kallman
Kallman Worldwide, Inc. is a recognized leader in the trade show and exhibition services industry, expertly supporting U.S. companies at trade shows around the world. Our clients include industry giants as well as small and medium-sized enterprises in the aerospace & defense, medical, mining, oil & gas and related industries. At present we have 40 employees divided between our North Jersey headquarters and Santiago, Chile offices.
We are always interested in hearing from talented professionals who work effectively with others and have a strong interest in international tradeshows. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits program and a high-energy, entrepreneurial work environment.
Even when we may not have a current job opening, we would like to hear from experienced professionals or those with a passion for our industry, as positions may become available at any time. Our professional roles include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Show Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Visitor Relations
- Exhibition Coordination
- Exhibitor Receptions
- Media Receptions
If interested, please send a cover letter along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPENING: Project Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in the programmatic and operational aspects of shows:
- Collect & consolidate exhibitor orders and requests for invitations, catalog entries, product listings, program participation, advertisements & logos
- Coordinate sales material for distribution (print, web, mailings, trade shows)
- Coordinate broadcast mailings and e-mail blasts for marketing and sales campaigns
- Use Constant Contact to monitor activity and prepare informational reports for Sales
- Prepare exhibitors lists for sales team attending a show (both “walking” or exhibiting)
- Update Sales Contracts for each Show: Sponsorship, Space Only, Special Contracts, etc
- Coordinate various marketing projects/events; monitoring timelines, ensuring all materials are created, ordered, etc. for various events
- Assist in event coordination for tradeshows, international contests, and meetings including creating graphics, invites and schedule of events
- Maintain Business to Business database by inputting customer profile and updates gathered from business cards
- Strong attention to detail, while able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- High energy
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and InDesign very helpful
- Some database knowledge helpful (CRM, Sales Force, etc.)
- Prior experience with Constant Contact or similar
- Microsoft Visio experience helpful
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred. One to three years’ office experience preferred, ideally in a marketing or sales support environment. Some international travel may be involved so candidate must be able to travel internationally.